Topic: Two Out of Three Work...

Okay, so...

I have three separate gallery pages, all calling uniquely named xml pages. Each xml page is set to load from Flickr for specific tags. Two galleries work just fine (photography and 3D), while one cannot find ANY images. (The offending page, here)

I originally thought it was just that it takes time for the tags to be recognized (usually takes some time, I know), but the photos have been tagged for some time now (24 hours, at least). Any hints or clues as to what I might be doing wrong? I've been staring at all of the files all day, and I'm clearly missing *something.*

Re: Two Out of Three Work...

Are flickr's tags case sensitive? In the xml you set the tag to flickrTags="2D", but the photo stream has the tag as 2d. I would try changing flickrTags="2D" in the 2Dgallery.xml to flickrTags="2d".

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

That's one of the fixes I think I tried, but I'll give it a go again. I've updated the xml file already and am waiting to see what may occur.

I somewhat doubt that's the issue however, as I had it set up the exact same way with the "3D" gallery.

[edit] Confirmed, the issue does not appear to be case sensitivity.

Last edited by quasiagent1 (2010-02-14 22:23:04)

Are there any other suggestions? I've tried changing case, adding additional keywords, changing the words entirely, moving a picture to a different set... everything I can think of. Really having a head-against-the-wall moment here...