Topic: Multiple galleries – custom backg HEX color?

All - please help!! I've been trying to tackle this problem for three weeks now – I have working multiple image gallery within PostCard Pro and wanted to change the background hex color of each gallery. How would one be able to do that? My site would be able to be posted if this one one thing gets fixed. Please help me out.

Thanks
G.P.

Re: Multiple galleries – custom backg HEX color?

To set the background color, edit index.html. Enter the hex color value as the last parameter in the SWFObject code line:

var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#ff00ff");
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix - I think you've misunderstood me. I'm trying to find a way to have different background color for each of my multiple XML galleries that load into the flash (similar to example files). For example gallery 1 could be black, gallery 2 could be yellow, etc. Would be a huge help if you could help me out! Thanks.

G.P.

I'm trying to find a way to have different background color for each of my multiple XML galleries that load into the flash

You would need to add some ActionScript to show/hide a background MovieClip with the correct color when a new gallery is loaded.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Any chance you can let me know what that code is – would be huge. My site design depends on this last step. Would be be quite thankful to you, Felix.

G.P.

Any word on this issue, folks? Any help would be appreciated.

Felix - any chance you can help me with this code? Gary