Topic: Embedding SimpleViewer in blogger

2. Copy the entire contents of your SimpleViewer gallery folder into the folder that contains your HTML page. If you want to embed to a separate external gallery folder, check here.

That's what it says on the SV instruction page. … dding.html

According to the properties of the .exe, I've got version
What folder? Where is it? There is no folder on my PC that is linked to my blog site and I can't upload files to blogger. What I've read about SV led me to believe it could be embedded on any html based site. If this isn't the case, it should be so noted in the marketing campaign.
Can I use this for google blogger?
I can't even start without some specific instructions about this folder where I'm supposed to copy everything.
I'm a novice so I really need some detailed installation instructions specifically for embedding in google blogger.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ColdWarBaby (2010-02-23 07:19:30)

Re: Embedding SimpleViewer in blogger

A Google search: embedding simpleviewer in blogger turns up the following links.

[Tutorial] SimpleViewer 2.0 in Blogger (with Flickr integration)

[Tutorial] SimpleViewer version 1.9 or earlier in Blogger

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

miker, thanks very much. I guess I just didn't use the appropriate search terms!
I'll check these out and, hopefully, get it done!

Last edited by ColdWarBaby (2010-02-23 22:02:02)

miker, I spent most of the afternoon messing with those "tutorials". I guess I'm just techno impaired. First problem, I had to set up a flckr account, which required a yahoo account. I use Picasa and Google but I set up the extra accounts anyway to try to make this work. After following all the steps I ended up with a big, blank black square where the viewer should have been. I've terminated the flckr and yahoo accounts and I'm back to square one.
I don't know why I'm having such a hard time finding a simple thumbnail display that can be embedded in google blogger.
I'll just keep searching.