Topic: FlickR - Thumbnails work, main image shows an X

Hi, I've been using Flickr and simpleviewer on my site and recently I've run into a problem.

I uploaded 5 smaller sized pictures to my flickr account. The simpleviewer app finds these pics and shows the thumbnails but won't load them in the main window.

It must have something to do with the image size. How can I force simpleviewer to display the images even if they are so small?

Thx

Re: FlickR - Thumbnails work, main image shows an X

I assumes Flickr is not returning images for images smaller than 500px. Try making your images bigger.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ok so this is a flickr issue then?

Anyone know how to force flickr to return every image regardless of size?

I just purchased Simpleviewer PRO and everything works fine. I'm using flickr and it seems to have some bugs. The first 4 images I uploaded on flickr works fine in SV, but with the rest of the images, the thumbnails show fine but the main images show a grey "X". I have set all permissions to public access without any restriction. How do I fix this?

Thanks.

@elvisron

Please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look. Thank you.

Steven Speirs

http://www.isotop-group.com/isotopsite/shutter

Thank you.

The largest file size of the first image in your Flickr Photostream is 178px x 183px.
Set the flickrImageSize option to 'MEDIUM' (in WP-SimpleViewer's 'Pro Options' text area) and ensure that the images you upload to Flickr are at least 500px x 500px in size.
Please see the 'Flickr Options' section of the 'SimpleViewer-Pro Config Options' page for details of the flickrImageSize option: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … tml#flickr

Steven Speirs

Great! Thanks so much for your help. It is fixed now!