Topic: Add a Logo

I'm fairly new to Simpleviewer Pro, so forgive me if this is a silly question - how's the best way to add my businesses logo into the simpleviewer gallery? I would like it to be just above the thumbnails.

Re: Add a Logo

There's 3 options for adding your logo:

1) Use the Watermark Options to load your logo over the main image.

2) Embed your SimpleViewer gallery into a flash container movie and add your logo in the container movie.

3) Add your logo in the HTML page that embeds the gallery.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Is there any way to have it just above the thumbnails, in the simpleviewer file? The watermark will only place it on the image. Putting the gallery into a flash container movie would only allow me to put the logo beside the gallery, not "on top" of or "in front" of the gallery, correct? And the issue with the HTML page is the same, I can not put the logo immediately above the thumbnails.

The issue that I'm running in to is the logo is fairly small (about the same size as the thumbnails), and it looks ridiculous for it to be all the way above everything floating by itself, or to the left or right of everything all by itself.

Is there any way to combine the logo into the gallery itself, while not being a watermark directly over the main image?

Solved it.

I ended up adding a background image to the gallery, and locked the size of the gallery to match the background, so it doesn't stretch out of place. It took some guessing and testing in photoshop to get the sizing and position correct, but it worked nonetheless.

Oh yeah - good idea. Thanks for sharing your solution.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.