Topic: Multiple mp3

Is it possible to specify multiple mp3 songs to be played? Right now, I am using the audioURL property to set the mp3, but would like to set multiple if possible.

Thanks!

Re: Multiple mp3

SimpleViewer 2 does not support multiple mp3s. You may be able to write a script to feed audio to SimpleViewer 2, but it may be easier to just use a secondary app to play the audio.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Do you have a sample for the script that feed audio to simpleviewer 2? Thanks!

A sample script does not exist that why I said you would have to write one or use something else. If you google flash mp3 player you will find plenty of options.

Mike Richards

On our website www.stylepic.de we embedded several galleries that include audio as well. The sound starts automatically with every gallery but the user can switch it off. The problem I could not solve yet is that as soon as you switch to another gallery, audio is active again because playAudioOnLoad is set to "true" in the gallery.xml. Is there a way to change the value of a variable globally or to hand over the value to the other galleries? In my case, once you switch off the audio in one gallery it should stay that way even when you change to another gallery.

Not by default, you could however use the API to write a script using toggleAudio() and svComplete to handle this.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … t/api.html

Mike Richards

I tried with toggleAudio and it works fine as long as I stay within one gallery. But as soon as I go to another page on our website from where I start the next gallery, the default values or the values I set in the xml-file are used. When I start a new gallery I would like to use the parameters of the gallery I was running before. How can I do that?

Set a variable that tracks the audio state, use svComplete (which tells you when a gallery has been loaded) to check the audio state and toggleAudio() as required.

Mike Richards