Topic: Thumbnail size not constant

I'm using simpleviewer in wordpress and have the thumbnail size set to 80x104, as this fits most of the images, in the Options.as but for some reason the first one of my thumbnails refuses to adhere to this. Instead of cropping the image to this size it as made a small square image within that frame which looks odd.
http://deborahviereck.com/collections/collection-2009/
There are other images that have a similar aspect to the first picture and the thumbs for them are at the size specified. I'm wondering why it's doing this and is there somewhere I can upload the thumbs manually?
I've looked at the thumbs in here
/wp-content/gallery/web-ready-09/thumbs
and they don't seem to be related to the thumbs on the site.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
cheers

Re: Thumbnail size not constant

The first image is 563px × 576px where the second image is 292px × 576px that's a 271 pixel difference and I'm guessing that is why is looks square. It doesn't look like you have a thumbs folder so most likely the full size images from wp-content/gallery/web-ready-09/ are being shrunk down for the thumbs.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

It only seems to do this aspect on that picture though as there is another image on that page (frangelico - bottom right) that is 583x576 yet the thumb is a cropped portrait image (which is what I want). Is there anyway to edit or control or upload a custom thumbnail? Of all the galleries this is the one image that does this.

Actually I guess what i need to know is is there a way to tell it where to get the thumbnail images from?

I would take a look at the wordpress plugin or the plugin's site and see how they are feeding the gallery info to the viewer.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.