Topic: Trouble using the CS4 script

Can someone please explain how to install the photoshop cs4 script? Each time I try to do this (double click on simpleviewer_ps_cs4) I get an error. Adobe Extension Manager tells me I'm not qualified to install the script. No clue how to fix this. - I have tried already updating my extension manager and downloaded the script several times.

Is there maybe a manual way to install the script ?!

Re: Trouble using the CS4 script

Are you on Vista? Right-click the file and select 'Open as Administrator...' then double click it.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

sadly I am using a german vista client and I am cant find a simelar function to open the file sad but I looked up the authorization for the file and I am the only Admin on the computer and fully authorized.

any other ideas sad I am real sorry to bother u with that ^^ and thanks for any replies.

To run a program as an administrator, follow these steps:

1. Right-click the icon that you use to run the program, and then click Run as administrator.
   2. When you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the administrator password, or click Continue.

For some program icons, the Run as administrator option is not available on the shortcut menu. For these program icons, follow these steps:

1. Right-click the icon that you use to run the program, and then click Properties. On the Shortcut tab, the Target box contains the location and the name of the program file.
   2. Open the folder that contains the program file.
   3. Right-click the program file, and then click Run as administrator.

More info can be found here.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922708

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.