Topic: buld_xml.cfm fails to write a new imageData.xml

I am very interested in buying the Pro version, although I am somewhat discouraged because i can't get the free version to work.
I am a ColdFusion Programmer (intermediate), and when my server parses the build_xml.cfm page, it gives me this error.

An error occurred when performing a file operation read on file C:Program FilesEasyPHP1-7wwwgallery_projectimageData.xml.
It failed at line
27 : <cffile action="read" file="#ExpandPath("imageData.xml")#" variable="XMLbrut"/>
Obviously this means that the file "imageData" is not being written. Is there a serverside setting that I change to allow the script to write this page ? When I looked through my server settings I couldn't see anything like that.

any suggestions ?

Thanks !

Re: buld_xml.cfm fails to write a new imageData.xml

I dont think there is, I have not done coldfusion in numerous years, but i don't think there is one.

If it is on a unix box, the only thing is permission. But it looks like you are running it locally on a window box.

By the way, if you are using the lastest version of simpleviewer, the gallery is now called gallery.xml not imageData.xml

It is working fine with PHP build version...

Simple Viewer FAQ By Kevin