Topic: SimpleViewer-Pro v2.0.2 Released

SimpleViewer-Pro v2.0.2 is now available for download.

This update mainly contains a load of minor bug fixes. Additionally we’ve added Danish, Finnish, Turkish and Vietnamese to the automatic language support. And we snuck in optional Mouse Wheel support. View the full change log.

Customers who have purchased SimpleViewer-Pro are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number. To download the latest version of a purchased Airtight product you can re-use the download link sent in your original purchase email.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: SimpleViewer-Pro v2.0.2 Released

hello
i bought simple view pro yesterday
i try to put a gallery inside a panorama made with flash panorama player
all is ok , only one problem ( a big ) images0 dont load but thumbs are ok.

Do you have a solution please?

Version History

* Version 2.0.3
          o ADDED Multi-line title support.
          o UPDATED Pro swf now handles all standard options. Ensures gallery behavior is identical when upgrading to Pro.
          o ADDED 'titleHeight' and 'floatTitle' options.
          o ADDED 'enableCaptionLinks', 'goNextOnAutoPlay' , 'flickrExtraParams' options.
          o UPDATED Replaced 'startOnRandomImage' and 'randomizeAutoPlay' options with 'randomizeImages' option.
          o ADDED Clear buttons for options [svBuilder].
          o ADDED Filter videos from flickr results (for tag search and photosets).
          o FIXED Multiple bug fixes.

Where can I DL 2.0.3? I just downloaded the Simpleviewer from the link in my email when i purchased the product and I got 2.02.

It should be available shortly.

Mike Richards

And when the link says that it has expired - then what?

And when the link says that it has expired - then what?

If you cannot locate your original download link or it has expired, please fill out this form to receive a new link: http://www.simpleviewer.net/support/admin/upgrade.html

Felix Turner