Topic: SimpleViewer v 1.9 doesn't refresh galleries.

First of all sorry for my English — I'm from Russia and my English isn't very well.

Ok. About my problem.

I've made SimpleView gallery and upload it into my host. Later I've change it (deleted several picturies and edited gallery.xml file) and check it out on my local PC. It was Ok. I've upload it into the host again and saw my browser a previous version of a gallery, with unnecessary pics. A few hour later it becomes alright by itself.

I've asked about it support of my host and they advise me to ask you 'can a script cache the data on server by the PHP function?'.

If this happend 'cause of SimpleViewer what was the matter of it? Why the gallery on the host refresh only a few hours later?

Last edited by skytell (2010-03-17 10:41:55)

Re: SimpleViewer v 1.9 doesn't refresh galleries.

I've found out an interesting thing — when I remove pics from sub-folder 'images', I can still see these pics on the web-page. I think, SimpleView use some kind of caсhe for its images. How can I clean it?

I understood. I was Opera. It stored images in its cache and open it. I've clean Opera's cache and solve the problem.

Your last post is correct SimpleViewer is cached by the browser and not the server, clearing your browser's cache will fix the issue.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.