Topic: centered picture ? in sv builder and fa exporter upgrade

hi,

not sure what i'm doing wrong. i'm customizing my gallery.xml file via the sv builder and everything works fine. EXCEPT that i want my main picture and the thumbnails to be centered - and it seems like i have set everything to centered in the sv builder - but in my html file the gallery is moved slightly to the right. can anyone help?

second question: in v1.9 i have built the gallery with iphoto and it did the job perfect. unfortunatley now with v.2.0 many things have to be amended manually (swf file and changes in index.html) ALSO the thumbnails come in the wrong size.
question: is there an upgrade for the fa exporter or planned anytime soon?

thank you!

Re: centered picture ? in sv builder and fa exporter upgrade

in my html file the gallery is moved slightly to the right

To determine if the shift is happening inside the SWF or outside, set the background color of the gallery to be different than the background color of the HTML page.

If the extra spacing is outside the SWF you need to edit your HTML and/or CSS to move it to the required location.

is there an upgrade for the fa exporter or planned anytime soon?

I would love to get an upgrade to the FA Exporter, however I'm not able to contact the guy who made it. If anyone has experience with iPhoto or Aperture plugins, please contact me.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

i'm afraid centering the gallery still didn't work. (i also couldn't change the background color of the swf only - tried all different combinations)
in my sv builder (even though the values for v and h align are set to 'center' the gallery is shifted slightly to the right.

the fact that in the html file the loading bar is centered, but the gallery is shifted to the right makes me think that the shift is in the swf file...

help?...

make sure that titlePosition and captionPosition are set to 'NONE'.

Felix Turner

yes, that did the trick. thank you!

Added a Layout Guide Troubleshooting Section.

Felix Turner