Topic: suggestions

Hi simpleviewer team,
Thanks for supporting the mouse wheel in the new version of simpleviewer :-)

Please find below several suggestions i think to be useful to be supported in future releases:

1. Support for switching to next / previous gallery - very useful if the current gallery is displayed fullscreen:
- option for displaying buttons for 'previous gallery' and 'next gallery' in the Button Bar
- option for displaying an extra thumbnail, automatically added at the end of the thumbnails list, pointing to the next gallery; i am not quite sure about this :-)
- option for automatically starting playing the next gallery when the play of the current gallery is over

2. Option for Smart preload (images, thumbnails): to start downloading new images if there are less than 'n' (5?, 10?) images in the list of images to be displayed

3. Option for Disabling the screensaver during the play of a gallery (is it possible?)

4. Bug (?): on switching to full-screen, the play is automatically started (or paused, if the gallery is already playing); see http://www.ionstravels.ro/: display a gallery, and while you are on the first image, click the fullscreen button; the gallery will be displayed full-screen (ok), but (very often) the play will be automatically started as well (wrong)

Tx,
Ion

Last edited by jviewer (2010-03-23 14:31:54)

Re: suggestions

thanks for your suggestions. We will consider them for a future version.

click the fullscreen button; the gallery will be displayed full-screen (ok), but (very often) the play will be automatically started as well (wrong)

I'm not able to replicate this here. What OS + Browser are you using?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix wrote:

I'm not able to replicate this here. What OS + Browser are you using?

Windows XP SP3 + IE8, FF 3.5.7, Chrome (it happens with all of them)

click the fullscreen button; the gallery will be displayed full-screen (ok), but (very often) the play will be automatically started as well (wrong)

This bug is fixed in SimpleViewer-Pro v2.0.3.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.