Topic: This is driving me nuts LOL

Ok, so I am not very tech minded and when I decided last year to set up my website, i used frontpage.
I battled my way through things using simpleviewer 1 and eventually got my website how I wanted it.
I then had to change my hosting as they decided to triple my costs,and when I tried to use frontpage on my new hosting it wouldn't work.
I have now moved onto Dreamweaver, which I have never used before, and have tried to add a new page to my site using the simpleviewer 2 software.

I can't seem to get it to work.

I've tried both embedding into dreamweaver as per the instructions here: … dding.html

and I've also tried to do it manually using both the flash and basic embed methods.
no matter what I do I get the same results, a dark box... I don't have a clue what to do now and I've spent hours trying to sort this out.

the page I'm trying to do is here: … tunnel.htm

Last edited by thesmurfinator (2010-03-31 17:07:19)

Re: This is driving me nuts LOL

It works here on Firefox/OS X. I guess you fixed it?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: This is driving me nuts LOL

hmm, yeah I've kept playing around and it's now working using the basic embed, but it's off to one side - can I centre it just by using center html tags?

All the rest of my galleries on my site have the main website background as the gallery background, so that you almost don't see the background at all, my frames are a different colour too - I can't seem to figure out how to change them with it working this way - is it possible?

Last edited by thesmurfinator (2010-03-31 18:03:50)