Topic: Sounds, no images, ie8 (urgent)

My customer reported (and I confirmed) not being able to see a gallery I had put on the Web for them.  It appears to work in Firefox, but when viewed in IE8, I hear all the fun sounds of images being loaded, but the images actually never appear and I'm left with nothing but a blank screen (except for some text that I have appearing at the top of the gallery).

I checked the XML and the HTML.  Both seem fine.

Help?

http://peifer.us/galleries/pennfield/microtoxin.html

Re: Sounds, no images, ie8 (urgent)

Try giving the flashcontent div and the SWF an explicit pixel height. For example:

#flashcontent {
    height: 800 px;
}

var fo = new SWFObject("TiltViewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "800", "9.0.28", "#000000");
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, that did it.  Thanks.

I have tried the same thing and it is not working. Can you please take a look at see what is going on? I am using iframe
www.bestrangefruit.com/ab.html.
content in iframe path is www.bestrangefruit.com/tiltviewer_pro/eamples/boxed.html
It works fin in FF and Safari but not IE.

pleas let me know what you think.thanks

In your file 'boxed.html' you have the line:

var fo = new SWFObject("TiltViewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "800%", "9.0.28", "#FFFFFF");

Change the '800%' to '100%'.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

In your file 'boxed.html' you have the line:

var fo = new SWFObject("TiltViewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "800%", "9.0.28", "#FFFFFF");

Change the '800%' to '100%'.

Thank you so much for your quick reply and solution. I thought I put  800px, as in the other suggestion, but apparently not. Late night I guess. It works fine now. Again, much appreciated.

best,
-k