Topic: External navigation / more thumbs control

Hi all.

I'm evaluating simpleviewer pro for a project but i have some question regarding thumb control when embedding in a flash project. Roughly what im trying to accomplish is quite similar to this (excellent) portfolio:
http://olicito.de/gallery.php?ueber=mar … p;thumbs=1

My questions are:
- If i hide embedded thumbs and use my own thumb navigation is it possible to read somewhere image loading event in order to accomplish similar behaviour of the embedded navigation (i mean, show the progress bar stuff also in the thumb)?
- Is there any way to change thumbs count dynamically in order to fit always the screen when resized?
- Is there any way to hide thumbnail navigation buttons in order to use external ones?

Great product anyway.
Thanks.

Re: External navigation / more thumbs control

If i hide embedded thumbs and use my own thumb navigation is it possible to read somewhere image loading event in order to accomplish similar behaviour of the embedded navigation

The API does not fire an image load progress event. Why do you need to build your own thumbnails?

Is there any way to change thumbs count dynamically in order to fit always the screen when resized?

Thumbnail rows and columns are fixed.

Is there any way to hide thumbnail navigation buttons in order to use external ones?

Set thumbPosition to NONE.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix wrote:
Frenzy wrote:

If i hide embedded thumbs and use my own thumb navigation is it possible to read somewhere image loading event in order to accomplish similar behaviour of the embedded navigation

The API does not fire an image load progress event. Why do you need to build your own thumbnails?

Because i cant set columns/rows dinamically, because i dont like thumnail buttons and because id like to use scrollable thumbs like the portfolio linked before (and fit the whole screen vertically).

Felix wrote:
Frenzy wrote:

Is there any way to hide thumbnail navigation buttons in order to use external ones?

Set thumbPosition to NONE.

I dont want to hide thumbnails but only navigation buttons, is this possible? Currently available options for buttons are "Center" and "Bottom", id like to hide them and put two arrows elsewhere using already available APIs.

Thanks for support.

I dont want to hide thumbnails but only navigation buttons, is this possible?

You can turn off the thumbnail arrows with thumbNavStyle="NONE"

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Miker wrote:
Frenzy wrote:

I dont want to hide thumbnails but only navigation buttons, is this possible?

You can turn off the thumbnail arrows with thumbNavStyle="NONE"

Good, this works