Topic: very strange problem with CS2

Hi!

I've used SimpleViewer 1.something before, but my old computer crashed and I had to buy a new one with Windows 7. So I just tried to download the new version of SimpleViewer, but I came up with a really annoying problem with my Photoshop CS2. I mean, I can't even get started 'cause the damn SV window won't fit on my screen! I didn't have such problem with the older version, though that's window was pretty big too (with no scrolling). I guess the new version has more options to change, so it doesn't just fit there anymore. So what should I do? There's no option to make the "pop-up" window any bigger and no scrolling in the window.

The last option I can see in the window is "Enable Full Screen Button", so the button that I'd have to click to build the gallery - I can't see it, so I can't click it! Enter doesn't do a thing.

Please help me, I've liked SV so far and I really, really don't want to build my gallery again from the thousands of pictures!

Re: very strange problem with CS2

What's your screen resolution? Can you increase it?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

My screen resolution is 1366x768 which is the recommended one, I can't increase it, only decrease and that's not helping hmm

Edit: I don't necessarily have to use the newest version of SV, so if there's a place I can download the old version (1.8 for example) that's fine by me. As long as I can create galleries again smile

Last edited by smergie (2010-04-24 08:53:59)

Hey, any solution to this?
Can I find the old Simple Viewer somewhere to download??

I've looked the internet for hours and I could only find the newest version to download and that just doesn't work no matter what I do.

I have excatly the same problem with CS2 and CS3 on another computer. Surely there must be a way of modifying the script reduce the size of input boxes within the dialogue box?

Kinda nice to know I'm not the only one...

Maybe you guys could add scrolling on the next version or something? I've used the SV manager in an emergency but that's just not the same, and it's a lot more complicated than using the SV Photoshop script sad