Topic: After image click want new html page to open instead of image larger

Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing Tilt viewer pro, but first I want to make sure that it will do what I want. I'm not real good at web site design, so please keep replies real simple :-)

This is what I am thinking of doing. I want my first page index.html to have tilt viewer embedded in it. After an image is clicked I would like it to open up another html page where I can display more ads and have the image displayed at a larger size instead of having the image become larger on the same HTML page after being clicked on. Is this possible?

Is this how the linkTarget function works?

Thanks so much.

Kelly

Re: After image click want new html page to open instead of image larger

After an image is clicked I would like it to open up another html page

It is not possible to click an image and open a new web page with TiltViewer-Pro.

Is this how the linkTarget function works?

Each image can have a single link on the flip-side. Although the links themselves can be unique to each image (set by the linkurl entries in the gallery's XML file), the text for the links will be the same for all images and is set by the option linkLabel.
linkTarget determines whether the link is opened in the same tab/window or a new tab/window.
For reference, descriptions of these options can be found on the 'TiltViewer Configuration Options' page: http://simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/support/options.html

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.