Topic: I'm getting crazy, I hope there's someone who can help me!

First of all, I want to apologize for my english.
I've prepared a website based upon multiple gallery structures. I'm talking about, say 500 photos divided in 18 galleries. I've followed the tutorial but I'm having an unexplained issue... On my pc, the preview of the gallery is correct... I can see all the photos without problems... But, when I publish the webpage on the server... magically appear crosses instead of images. The weirdest thing is that some images is displayed correctly (e.g. 2 images in a group of 40, completely random!) but not the rest!
I'm sure I haven't done anything wrong, the syntax is correct. Infact If I insert the two images used in the tutorial (tall.jpg and wide.jpg) they are correctly displayed in the compact gallery...
Solutions???!!!
Please, help meeee!!!!
Thanks,
Andrea

Re: I'm getting crazy, I hope there's someone who can help me!

check the FAQ here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … #trouble_2

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Unfortunately, I've already read that... And I haven't solved the problem... Are there any kind of restriction on the format of photos jpeg supported by simpleviewer? I really can't understand why it doesn't work!

I've solved the problem using a flickr gallery... But I don't really know why the other way doesn't work... Thank you

Check that your image names correspond to the thumb names....I did mine manually and this worked for me when I got that error.

It isn't a problem of corrispondence between images and thumb... everything is correct! If I insert the images pre-loaded in the examples (e.g. tall,.jpg wide.jpg) the gallery works... If I use other pictures, the most part became an "X" and just a couple of images, completely random, appear in the gallery. I think it'd be a problem of the image, but nobody can say me which could be!!! :-( The weirdest thing is that on flickr the images are loaded correctly.. and correctly displayed on my simpleviewer flickr gallery.... :-o