Topic: Multiple "gallery.xml" files - help!

So I will begin by saying that I am newer at this, but have been picking up on it quickly in the last several weeks.  My question is that I would like to have multiple photo galleries throughout different pages on my website.  Not a problem in generating them, thanks to Adobe's Lightroom 2 or 3-beta, but when I try to upload them (to Dreamweaver), only the "gallery.xml" file, not the other "gallery (2).xml", "gallery (3).xml"'s will work.  The only way to get the other set of photos to work (display the correct pictures for that particular set) is if I rename the other "galleries" to "gallery", thus making me ultimately limited to one real working set.  I am using Dreamweaver CS4 (5 right now) and have not been able to locate this specific answer on this or other sites.  I'm presuming, and hoping, that there is a really easy fix to this smile  Any input that you could provide would be much appreciated.  Thank you and have a great day!

- Jason

Re: Multiple "gallery.xml" files - help!

The easiest way of doing it is to place each gallery in it's own folder and link to them. If you don't want to do it that way you can rename your xml files and point to them using the galleryURL param.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.