Topic: Warning: could not save gallery data to data/gallerydata.txt (gallerys

Hi. I tried to install svmanager on this page:

http://båd-maling.dk/svmtest/index.php

The test is all ok. But i can't get it to work.. It just keep saying: Warning: could not save gallery data to data/gallerydata.txt (galleryset.php, line 292)

If i delete the gallerydata.txt file and reload the page it appears with the same warning. If i dont delete it the warning is: Error data/gallerydata.txt file is corrupted, see user manual (galleryset.php, line 104)

I have tried to set permissions just on the svmanager folder, data folder and the file inside the data folder to 777.

I have also tried to set all files and folders to 777 and it just make the same warnings.

Please help smile

I have also tried

Set all folders to 0775 (rwxr-xr-x)

Set all files to 0664 (rw-rw-r--)

And 0777

- the svmanager folder itself
- the svmanager/data folder
- all the files inside the svmanager/data folder

And with DEBUG:
Warning: could not save gallery data to data/gallerydata.txt in /usr/home/web/web405993/xn--bd-maling-52a.dk/svmanager/classes/galleryset.php  on line 292

Last edited by celfa (2010-05-19 10:39:55)

Re: Warning: could not save gallery data to data/gallerydata.txt (gallerys

I've just had a look at your site and you seem to have two galleries there but no images yet – have you fixed the problem yourself?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Warning: could not save gallery data to data/gallerydata.txt (gallerys

I changed my host. Now i think it works. But i have problems with embedding, it keeps saying that it cant find the xml file. But the path is correct.

It works now smile

Last edited by celfa (2010-05-22 13:06:59)