Topic: Problem Upgrading to Pro v2

I have installed Pro by replacing the .swf file as instructed in the Adobe CS5 SimpleViewer folder. When I open CS5 and run the script all I get is the window for SimpleViewer 2 standard. No change. Same happens if I place the Pro .swf file in an exisiting gallery and use svBuilder.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Re: Problem Upgrading to Pro v2

I have installed Pro by replacing the .swf file as instructed in the Adobe CS5 SimpleViewer folder. When I open CS5 and run the script all I get is the window for SimpleViewer 2 standard.

The photoshop script only sets the standard options, the reason for upgrading the script is so the that galleries produced have the pro version of the swf in the exported folder. Once you have generated a gallery in photoshop you can use svBuilder to make changes to the pro options or make the changes to the options manually by editing the gallery.xml in notepad.

Same happens if I place the Pro .swf file in an exisiting gallery and use svBuilder.

Once you open an existing gallery in svBuilder make the desired changes and save and the settings should appear in your gallery.xml.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.