Topic: Problem with "Titile Position Bottom".

Thanks for taking a look:

When I set my gallery to have the title positioned on the bottom of the page the title overlaps the bottom of the image.

Obviously this only happens when the image is more Portrait (vertical) than Landscape (horizontal).  Or when the image fills the frame.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again,

Anthony

Last edited by AnthoNYC (2010-05-29 23:08:09)

Re: Problem with "Titile Position Bottom".

I would suggest enlarging your swf embed size and increasing captionPadding. If that does not work you can move your captions down with the fixed layout options.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Mike but it's not the caption.  It's the Title that I have positioned at the bottom/center of the page.  So when the image is large enought to fill the frame from top to bottom the title is on the image at the bottom.

Can I email you a screen-grab?

Anthony

Woops, sorry that's what I get for answering questions late at night...  have you tried titlePadding? You could also try setting floatTitle to false and setting the titleHeight. Enlarging your your swf size will also help and using fixed layout to position the image. Did you set the maxImageHeight to the size of your tallest image?

http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … html#title

Mike Richards

Mike,

"titlePadding" only pushes the title up (from the bottom) into the image more.  Where is "floatTitle"?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thank you,

Anthony

titlePadding is something you will have to add to the XML manually, you can see info about it in the link above. If you post the top of your gallery.xml with the settings you are using I may be able to give you a better suggestion.

Mike Richards

When I set my gallery to have the title positioned on the bottom of the page the title overlaps the bottom of the image.

Setting 'floatTitle' to false will fix this.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … html#title

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … guide.html

Felix Turner

Thanks Guys,

Adding floatTitle="FALSE" solved the problem.

I see that it's in the Pro Config Options:  Will I be able to do this with the SV Builder in the future?

Again, thanks Mike and thanks Felix,

Anthony

Last edited by AnthoNYC (2010-06-01 21:49:39)

Will I be able to do this with the SV Builder in the future?

It's in there now (v2.0.3). What version are you running?

Felix Turner

I know that I have v2 but I not 2.0.3 apparently.  If I remember correctly I can download upgrades from the same link that I downloaded the original v2.

Thanks for you help on this one!

A.