Topic: title font size

I wanted to put a description of my website in the title because it looks better than within the background (and I don't know how to do that) however, I think it is too big for certain screen-sizes.
It looks like this in my firefox, and it looks like this in Chrome.
As you can see, in Chrome you can read everything, but in firefox you don't.
My solution was to make the fontsize a bit smaller, but it's a difficult thing to do, you have to edit the .as code (which I was able to) and than you have to republish the swf file, which I couldn't.

Isn't there a simple way to edit the title-font-size in version 1.9? Or maybe to edit the left part of the screen (with thumbs and description) so that it is lower? I really don't know how to do that..

Here's the actual website

Last edited by neesha (2010-05-31 14:12:25)

Re: title font size

You can use HTML formatting to set the title font size. Check the v1.9 FAQ, Q15: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … 9/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Nevermind, this worked:

title="<font size="12">Here your title
</font>"

Last edited by neesha (2010-06-01 17:23:26)

I had the EXACT same problem and I tried Neesha's fix which did change the title font size, and the site looks great BUT the title that shows up on the tab for the site reads differently than it does on the site: <font size="12"> Your title here.

Neesha did you have the same problem?  Anyone know how to fix this problem? THANK YOU!

Here is the most recent FAQ for SimpleViewer v2.x regarding adding HTML formatting to the Title text.
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … l#custom_2

Steven Speirs

Thank you Steven. That is what i used and it worked to change the font in the gallery, but it messes up the text posted at the top of the browser/tab by including the text of the html sytnax.  Why would this be?

Thanks

I see what you mean.  The program you use to build your galleries uses the gallery title field as both the gallery title itself and also as the web page's <title>.
The easiest way to change this would be, after creating your gallery, to edit the gallery's HTML index page in a plain text editor, search for the <title> tag and change the contents manually before resaving and reuploading the file.

Steven Speirs