Topic: Updating Picasa Problem

Alright, first off I've read over the support page where it tells me to replace that simpleviewer.swf file in the picasa assets folder with the one I downloaded. I've tried that. However, when I pasted the simpleviewer.swf folder from the download to the picassa assets they said they were the same file. I went ahead and replaced them anyway and restarted picassa. I tried to create a gallery with more then 50 images and still can't. Also, when I go to the "export page as html" in picassa I don't see a SV Pro program to select. All I see it Simpleviewer v2. I use windows if that helps at all.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Re: Updating Picasa Problem

Did you replace the SWF with the one from your SimpleViewer-Pro download?

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … tml#picasa

You will know when the Picasa template has been upgraded to Pro when new galleries you create do not have the 'SIMPLEVIEWER' badge at bottom right of the gallery.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, I took the simpleviewer.swf from the picassa template assests folder and replaced it with the simpleviewer.swf file from the download and still no change. I still see "simpleviewer" in the bottom right hand corner too.

Did you restart Picasa?

Felix Turner

Yes, I closed it out and launched the program again. Still no change.

By restarting you mean to just close the program and start it up again right? Because I'm thinking of just installing Picasa completely and starting all over again because nothing I do changes to the pro gallery.

By restarting you mean to just close the program and start it up again right?

yes.

Felix Turner