Topic: Logging in to edit pages

Hello,

I am in the process of completely updating my site, which contains multiple galleries.

After having some server difficulties, I can login to the admin section, but not directly from the site.

When I do log in, I can edit the galleries, but they always only appear under one section of the site; I cannot add galleries to other pages. When I click 'edit pages' svmanager takes me back to the login page.

I need very much to create a gallery and put images up on the 'drawing' section of my site, but am unclear how to do this or why 'edit pages' brings me back to the login section.

Any explanation would be great. I did not build my own site, but the person who did it is currently unavailable.

Thanks!
Nadia

Re: Logging in to edit pages

When I click 'edit pages' svmanager takes me back to the login page.

I don't recognise 'edit pages' as part of svManager. Do you have some kind of content management system?

When I do log in, I can edit the galleries

Most of the screens in svManager have a 'View' link so you can see the gallery. When you edit a gallery in svManager and you follow the 'View' link, does the gallery look ok?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi,

The gallery looks fine but I cannot move the gallery onto other pages or add new galleries on other pages. This is the problem.

My website person created a content management system. Does this mean the 'edit pages' is a function of that only?

Thanks,
Nadia

It seems like your web site person has done some clever combination of the content management system and svManager. I think you need to check-out the content management system or find somebody who knows about it.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.