Topic: message-embedding in Flash requires Simpleviewer-Pro

Hi,

I made two galleries in SVManager and then downloaded them to my desktop so I could customize them and put them in Simpleviewer-Pro.  I tried to open one in svBuilder, but get the message: "embedding in Flash requires Simpleviewer-Pro".  I copied and pasted the Simpleviewer-Pro swf file into SvBuilder and SvManager.  When I do a view from SvManager, I see the SimpleViewer logo text at the right bottom of the page.  Does this mean the gallery created was SimpleViewer, not SimpleViewer-Pro?  I'm not sure what is wrong.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by flower3 (2010-06-24 01:21:21)

Re: message-embedding in Flash requires Simpleviewer-Pro

When I do a view from SvManager, I see the SimpleViewer logo text at the right bottom of the page.  Does this mean the gallery created was SimpleViewer, not SimpleViewer-Pro?

If you are seeing the logo that mean the gallery is using the Standard version of SimpleViewer. To update svManager so that is uses the Pro SWF follow the directions below. You can also update existing galleries by deleting the simpleviewer.swf from the gallery folder and coping the simpleviewer.swf from the pro download into the gallery folder.

Upgrading to a Pro Viewer (svManager 1.3.0 and later)

1. Purchase AutoViewer Pro, PostcardViewer Pro, SimpleViewer Pro or TiltViewer Pro
   2. Download and unzip the Pro files to your computer
   3. To ensure that new galleries are created with the Pro version, upload the swf file from the Pro download to the appropriate folder on your web server:
      svmanager/plugins/autoviewer/avmaster/
      svmanager/plugins/postcardviewer/pvmaster/
      svmanager/plugins/simpleviewer/svmaster/
      svmanager/plugins/simpleviewer2/sv2master/
      svmanager/plugins/tiltviewer/tvmaster/
   4. Replace the swf file in each of your existing galleries with the pro version.

http://simpleviewer.net/svmanager/support/#svpro

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: message-embedding in Flash requires Simpleviewer-Pro

I replaced the swf file in my downloaded gallery with a copy of the swf file in my SimpleViewer-Pro folder.  Now the gallery will open in SvBuilder.  Thank you!!