Topic: CS3 script has started randomly ordering images...

I updated my galleries earlier this week and everything worked fine... and now tonight I'm creating a few new ones and the xml has them all out of order. I've named them appropriately, it just seems to be doing its own thing.

Any ideas? I've tried re-outputting with no luck, so I've just gone ahead and manually changed the xml, but I don't want to have to keep doing that!

thanks.

Re: CS3 script has started randomly ordering images...

The PhotoShop Scripts order the galleries by file name, if you would like to specify an order you need to adjust the file names of your images so that they are in a alphabetical order. You can do this simply by adding letters or numbers to the beginning of the file names or by renaming your images to something like image1jpg, image2.jpg, etc.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

as i posted, i have named them appropriately. i've been using the script for almost a year now so i know they need to be named a certain way. they are all named in order, it's just not putting them in order.

BHOF Legends_01 etc

but they are being put into the xml almost backwards.

as i posted, i have named them appropriately. i've been using the script for almost a year now so i know they need to be named a certain way. they are all named in order, it's just not putting them in order.

BHOF Legends_01 etc

but they are being put into the xml almost backwards.