Topic: Undo Resize image (fixed)/ (NEW) Space above images

First of all I want to say that I am a "happy user" of simpleviewer.

There's only one thing I want to change, but I don't know how. The images are resize in my inline frame. I tried to make the frame bigger but it didn't worked the way I wanted. My goal is to display the image bigger.

Can I set the resize function off?
Can I switch to an older version of simpleviewer that haven't got the resize function?

Thanks for your help.

CYA Ferry

Re: Undo Resize image (fixed)/ (NEW) Space above images

Hi, I'm not sure if I understand, but you can show bigger images by adjusting your max width and ht in the gallery xml , Set them to match your largest image. see FAQ 17
If you want a fixed image size see FAQ #10
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Sorry for my bad English. I would be much easier to explane in Dutch.

I tried to give simpleviewer a fixed heigt and widt as explained above, but still my 900X600px images are resized to approximately 500x333px. I also enlarged the in-line frame. My goal is to display image in simpleviewer with a size 900x600px.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Thanks in regard!

Ferry

Hi Ferry,
Setting SV for a fixed size and sizing your iframe width and height to allow for thumbs and padding should work. That is what I don't understand, your english is fine. smile  If your thumbs are on the bottom for example , the i frame  might be 900 x 900  for a 900 x 600 image. That doesn't work?

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Thanks for your help. I changes the script from the index file:

var fo = new FlashObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "900", "800", "6", "#000000");

Now the image are displayed in the right size.

Is there anyone who can tell me how I can make the space above the image smaller. There is a topic in this forum with the same subject, but without a real answer for this question.