Topic: floatbox on click at Link in Capture .xml File...?

Hi!
I am setting up a promo page for farmers - using SVPro v2.
At about the middle of the page I setup the Sviewer stuff.
there should / will be about 50 Pictures of farmes shown automatikly - with sound....
So far so good.
My plan  is, that if somebody would like more information about a farm, the could click on
...more Information AND that should trigger a
kind of lightbox window.

I would like to use the floatbox script.
The floatbox works on that page.
Click on the word Alpen - there is the effekt.

But,
I can't get the thing working with Sv pro.

O course - I tested....
a link with the trigger of floatbox in the .xml file...

Hallo, <a href="../anfragen/bauernhof.html" rel="floatbox.pix">Captions </a>can be 

That doesn't work...

The Link to see the testing file would be here:
http://www.leutasch.net/bauernhof/bauer … vers8.html

Is there a way to get an effekt like floatbox?

Martin

Re: floatbox on click at Link in Capture .xml File...?

I'm not sure if you're going to be able to get this to work, but for starters you have XML errors caused by missing a <![CDATA[      ]]> encapsulation around some of your captions that are using HTML.

<caption>Der <a href="index.html" rel="floatbox.pix">Brunnerhof </a>G&auml;stezimmer &amp; Ferienwohnungen</caption>

Should be:
<caption><![CDATA[Der <a href="index.html" rel="floatbox.pix">Brunnerhof </a>G&auml;stezimmer &amp; Ferienwohnungen]]></caption>

<caption>ABer Hallo, <a href="../anfragen/bauernhof.html" rel="floatbox.pix">Captions </a>can be HTML formatted. Supported tags are <strong>bold</strong>, <u>underline</u>, <em>italics</em>, <u>Alpen  hyperlinks</u>, linebreaks<br />and font tags</caption>

should be:
    <caption><![CDATA[ABer Hallo, <a href="../anfragen/bauernhof.html" rel="floatbox.pix">Captions </a>can be HTML formatted. Supported tags are <strong>bold</strong>, <u>underline</u>, <em>italics</em>, <u>Alpen  hyperlinks</u>, linebreaks<br />and font tags]]></caption>

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.