Topic: How to personalize my pro galleries with svmanager (pro).

Hi!
I bought tiltviewer and svmanager to embed on my website.
I made a gallery with svmanager. i put the tiltviewer.swf file into plugins... and the gallery now is pro.
thats OK.

the problem is when i want to change i.e. the background, and i modify the index.php (locally), then i could not upload the file to the server. i've tried to change the permissions, but, i could not change it.

any help?
many thanks. sorry for my bad english.
juan, (from argentina)

Re: How to personalize my pro galleries with svmanager (pro).

the problem is when i want to change i.e. the background, and i modify the index.php (locally)

Can you change the background using the svManager customize screen?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Where's that option? the unique option is change background colour, not to put an image... or there is something i'm missing? many thanks.
Here's the link http://www.gruponexus.com.ar/svmanager/lanzamientos/

Last edited by gruponexus (2010-06-28 21:43:12)

OK, I didn't understand – I thought you meant background color.

Try unlisting the gallery in the svManager galleries screen. SvManager will try to change the permissions on the gallery folder to allow you to edit the index.html. Then import the gallery back into svManager.

jack

Jack Hardie

Hi Jack! many thanks for your support and kindly help.
Well, i've done what you told me.
When i put a background (a gif one) then, the gallery doesn't work. it says "TiltViewer requires JavaScript and the latest Flash player. Get Flash here. "

i could see the gif background here but no the gallery.

also, i would like to add a flash menu embedded into the gallery. is it possible?
thanks!

Check-out the section on Embedding TiltViewer in the support pages. Also see the examples included with the TiltViewer download.

jack

Jack Hardie