Topic: 'euro €' currency symbol, how?

Hi everyone,

Se the other day we bought simpleviewer pro to be able to change the location of text, etc.

But when I insert euro currency symbols for prices of furniture, it doesn't show up! Or at least, most of the time it doesn't.

Example, on this link it works:

On all the others, like this one, it doesn't:

So how is this possible? the gallery XML al has the same template I'm using... and when I copy the euro currency symbol from the one to the other, it still doesn't work.

Any trick around this? Because we really do need a euro currency symbol asap, lol.

Re: 'euro €' currency symbol, how?

You have an XML error on the link that does not work

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Line Number 72, Column 31:Loungebank Caravella. Normaal ￿ 1395,- Nu: � 795,- Prachtige kwaliteitsbank met een tijdloos design. Past in elk interieur. Zowel rechts als links leverbaar. Inclusief sierkussens.

Some how the way you inserted the euro symbol into that XML is causing the issue. Did you produce the galleries in the same way? Were they both saved with a UTF-8 encoding?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: 'euro €' currency symbol, how?

Hi Mike,

I used wordpad to edit the XML files, and saved is as a textfile without format thing...
Anyway, I now used dreamweaver and it works like a charm! That I didn't even think about that myself!  hmm

Thanks for your help and as always, great support!