Topic: Photo Limit?

I was setting up SimpleViewer Pro and I noticed that the gallery will only display 50 photos.
I don't want to use Flickr to upload photos, and I noticed that only Flickr has the option to set the number of photos (flickrImageCount). Please help!

Another question: If I use the svmanager to upload photos, if the number of photos exceed the limit, the newer ones will be displayed and the older ones won't show up anymore, am I right?

Re: Photo Limit?

If you use SimpleViewer Pro version 2.x the photo limit is 500 images. SimpleViewer 1.x limit is a soft limit, meaning above 50 or some images slow computers will perform poorly.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the quick reply!

But in my case, images over the 50 image count aren't showing up at all (and I assure you I am using the Pro version).
Should I just download the Pro v 2?

And my second question wasn't answered; If I use the svmanager to upload photos, if the number of photos exceed the limit, the newer ones will be displayed and the older ones won't show up anymore, am I right?

Another question: If I use the svmanager to upload photos, if the number of photos exceed the limit, the newer ones will be displayed and the older ones won't show up anymore, am I right?

The 50 images in the order that the gallery is generated will show.

But in my case, images over the 50 image count aren't showing up at all (and I assure you I am using the Pro version).
Should I just download the Pro v 2?

Yes I would suggest you use SimpleViewer Pro v 2

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.