Topic: Can I make simpleviewer do this?

Hi there, would appreciate your help. I'd like to know if I can make simpleviewer or the pro version do what's been done for this gallery over here?

(If you click on WEDDINGS, then go to GALLERY, specifically that section is what I refer to.)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Can I make simpleviewer do this?

For the most part, yes.

- The images can be borderless.  (Max image size is 1600px by 1600px.)

- IMHO the images scale better with SV-Pro

- You can have the thumbnails at the bottom but I don't think you can get them to "overlay" the image.

- Yes you can "autoplay" and "randomize" the slideshow.

- Yes to a full-screen option.

- Yes to music (audio)

- Yes to the "arrow" navigation

SV-Pro is the best $45 I've spent.  (a'hem - twice)

Brilliant! Thanks heaps for your advice. Cheers.

Reviving this post with a similar question.

AnthoNYC said:

- You can have the thumbnails at the bottom but I don't think you can get them to "overlay" the image.

My question is in the gallery the original OP mentioned, notice when you resize the browser the row of thumbnails will become smaller, less number of thumbnail images,  to accommodate the smaller browser size, does SV pro do this and if so, how? I'm designing a site very similar to this and when I resize the browser the thumbnail navigation is getting cut off or hidden behind the smaller browser window. How do you get the thumbnails to scale either in size or number of thumbnail images when resizing a browse to be smaller?

SimpleViewer does not scale the thumbs, only the main image. So you should layout the thumbs to work at your smallest required resolution.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.