Topic: Tiltviewer Flip side data

Using Free version of Tiltviewer thru Photoshop CS4  Galleries work fine.. but how/where do I enter info on the flip side of the images?  No field for this in the create gallery screen.  All that shows now is the file no.  What I want to put in there is title, client.. etc.  This info is imbedded in the files now as metadata thru CS4... but N/P entering it manually

Re: Tiltviewer Flip side data

Hi,

to edit the flip side text, edit the generated 'gallery.xml' file in a text editor. Edit the description tags to enter your own text. Check here for details: http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/ … anual.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

OK... I realize that, but I'm building the gallery thru Photoshop CS4.  Where can I find the "GalleryXML" folder in CS4

I'm building the gallery thru Photoshop CS4.  Where can I find the "GalleryXML" folder in CS4

You don't, the gallery.xml will be located in the folder that is output by the Photoshop plug-in and should be edited in a text editor like notepad.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Duh... yes, of course  (lightbulb flashes)  Thanks.
I'll look and see when I get back on my office system, but I assume that the code for changing the border size, and other attributes that aren't listed in the CS4 set-up screen will be down at the bottom??  Can actually use Firefox as a txt editor, too.

Also... Is there any place to set captions/titles/data in SimpleViewer or Postcard Viewer ??...(before I check?)