Topic: Menu hidden behind SV - SAFARI only

Hello!  a bit stumped & exhausted.

Please visit - www.atreidex.com/editorial.html - to see the problem.  ONLY IN SAFARI on MAC - (as far as I can test anyway)

Originally IE and FF on PC had issues with this in addition to Safari (on Mac), but the - fo.addParam("wmode", "opaque"); - seemed to work.  However Safari refuses to cooperate.

I've tried every variation of fo.addVariable, fo.addParam, & wmode tags I can find on the net, in every place I've read to try putting it, but no fix.

I'm guessing it has something to do with my code in the main index page for the gallery?  (this is not the gallery index, it's the embed page):

<script type="text/javascript">
if (BrowserDetect.browser == 'Safari') {document.write('<object width="936" height="617" frameborder="0" data="http://www.atreidex.com/portfolio/editorial/" type="text/html">');} else { document.write('<iframe src="portfolio/editorial/" width="936" height="617" frameborder="0" ></iframe>');}
</script>

I'm assuming Safari doesn't like iframes, hence the differentiation?  So I'm a little unsure what I can do about it and the hidden menu issue.

My menus seem fine in Everything else  (FF - PC/Mac, Chrome - PC/Mac, IE, even Safari on PC was ok.

Thank you!

Re: Menu hidden behind SV - SAFARI only

Usually if all, but one browser are working the issue is with error in your code. If fixing your page errors doesn't help I would try getting rid of the iframe as the are evil.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.