Topic: Solid Color Thumbnails

Is it possible to make the thumbnails a solid color, without creating solid color thumbnail images?

Here's what I'm trying to achieve: a series of circles across the bottom of the slideshow, with each circle corresponding to an image. Non-active circles are black; the active/hover image is blue. I've created the circles using the round thumbnail frame style with a high corner radius (25 on a 15x15 thumbnail). Setting the thumbnail frame width almost as high as the thumb width (10, in this case) gives me almost complete coverage, but there's still a spot of image thumbnail in the center. If I increase the frame width any more, it disappears completely.

Re: Solid Color Thumbnails

Is it possible to make the thumbnails a solid color, without creating solid color thumbnail images?

I've created the circles using the round thumbnail frame style with a high corner radius (25 on a 15x15 thumbnail). Setting the thumbnail frame width almost as high as the thumb width (10, in this case) gives me almost complete coverage

That's what I would have suggested, but if you still have a pixel or two that are showing the only other thing I can think of is to use the API.

Basically load the viewer into another flash and create a round button with the desired hover styles. Then using the API write some ActionScript the gets the number of images, loads that number of your buttons on the stage and gives each button an associated image number so that you can call the image with the showIimage function.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks, Mike! I'll give that a shot.

Also you will have to set the thumbPosition to none to hide the normal thumbnails.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.