Topic: Simple Viewer with Photoshop/Bridge CS5

I am an owner of Simple View PRO 1.9. I just installed Photoshop/Bridge CS5 and see that in Bridge they are now using Simple Viewer for some of the Photo Galery options. Since I am a PRO owner - is there any way to make the "simple viewer" branding go away when I use Simple Viewer via Bridge?

If I would need to upgrade to version 2.0 of Simple Viewer, that's fine. Just want to know if it IS possible to make the branding go away when accessing Simple Viewer via Bridge CS5

Thanks in advance!

Re: Simple Viewer with Photoshop/Bridge CS5

Find the plug-in folder and replace the viewer.swf with your pro version of the viewer.swf.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Mike...for the prompt reply and for letting me know it was possible!

However, the file is  no longer located in the Plugins folder...

The EXACT path (In Windows 7),  to replace the file is:

C:\Program files (x86 )-> Common Files -> Adobe -> Bridge CS5 Extensions -> Adobe Output Module -> mediagallery -> resources -> airtightgallery -> simpleviewer -> viewer.swf

As Mike says - just replace the viewer.swf that is there with the one from you PRO version. It works perfectly!

Hope this will be of help to others trying to do the same thing smile

Hello, I just bought the latest version of AutoView pro. And as you explain it simply to use the file viewer.swf to replace the one located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Bridge CS5 Extensions \ Adobe Output Module \ mediagallery \ resources \ airtightgallery \ AutoView. But the problem is that I did not viewer.swf in the record that I bought. I tried with the file that is in autoviewer.swf: AutoView \ autoviewer_pro \ web and it does not work and the AutoView pub at the bottom right of the gallery is still displayed and I can not remove it while I paid my version.
swfobject.js, gallery.xml etc. ... We do not know how many files you need to replace and which, I thank you in advance for helping me because I am very annoyed to finish my project photo gallery.
sad

@phileas
See here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … ?pid=31142

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.