Topic: missing create gallery button

Hi,
Yestarday I bought tha latest version of Simple Wiever Pro. I normally use Photoshop CS3.
As you described in the support page, today, I have replaced the flash file (taking from "web" folder in SWPro)in the script folder of photoshop (the size of this file is the same)
But now, when I launch the SimpleWiever_v2 (under Script) in Photoshop the button Generate Gallery is missing.
Also, I can't anymore use svBuilder because the gallery is not present
What is happen?

Re: missing create gallery button

LAPSE....
About the posted mail below, I have noticed that the "Create Web Gallery" button is not visible when I install (in the script of Photoshop) the "simpleviewer_ps_cs3"folder; conversely is visible if I install "the simpleviewer_v1_CS3" folder (that is located in the old version 1.9 of the  viewer)
Why?

You need to increase your screen resolution in order to see the button or tab down to it.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

My screen (21") is set for 1280x720. If I increase the resolution, I can't read well the text.
Is there no possibility to modify the form size by any file (included in  simpleviewer_ps_cs3 folder)?

Thanks

Currently you can not change the plug-in size. If you don't want to change your screen size you need to tab down to the button.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

OK, Thanks Richards