Topic: SimpleViewerV2 requiring SimpleViewer-Pro

Hi, I am using SimpleViewerV2 working through Picasa.  I have exported images from Picasa via "Export as HTML page" but when I try to open the gallery using SvBuilder I get the error message - "Embedding in Flash requires Simpleviewer-Pro"  This is a new error - I have not had the problem before using SimplevIewerV2.  I have read previous posts that suggest the problem is solved by purchasing SimpleViewer-Pro.. At this stage I have no desire to purchase Pro and the process has worked in the past using SimpleViewerV2 - what other solutions are there, beyond purchasing Pro?

Re: SimpleViewerV2 requiring SimpleViewer-Pro

You can continue to create your galleries in Picasa, but you will have to edit them in a text editor to edit and customize your galleries if you don't want to upgrade to Pro as svBuilder is only usable with Pro galleries.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: SimpleViewerV2 requiring SimpleViewer-Pro

If you are using svBuilder then you are already using SimpleViewer-Pro. svBuilder is included in the SimpleViewer-Pro package.

Check here for the solution to the 'Embedding in Flash requires SimpleViewer-Pro' message: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … html#pro_5

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.