Topic: where does svmanager save your gallary folder?

this is the folder that contains the SWF, the gallery.xml file and for an XML gallery, the gallery images and thumbnails

Essentially, I'm asking where is the svmanger creating my gallary folder and how can I get access to it where i can embed my simpleviwer easily?

I want to embed my simpleviewer on my main page. i don't want my main page to be only the simple viewer. I want to use the svmanager to make my swf, the gallery xml and the xml gallery. Then I want to find these on my computer and then embed my simple viewer.

How can I do this?

I have made a gallery with the svmanager. the gallary is full screen on a page by itself. I want the files from the gallary where I can embed the simple viewer on my home page. All I want to use the sv manager for is to make the files I need with out me doing alot of work.

Essentially, I'm asking where is the svmanger creating my gallary folder and how can I get access to it where i can embed my simpleviwer easily?

Re: where does svmanager save your gallary folder?

The path to the gallery from your web root is shown in the customize screen. See the user manual under Customize screen for more details. This section of the manual also explains how to move a gallery or rename the gallery folder. You might also find it useful to read the section on Embedding a gallery in the web site home page in the Advanced part of the user manual. There are some links there to examples of embedded galleries managed by svManager.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I found the files. Thank you.

now my problem is I open them in sv manager and I want a watermark. I use the direct link on photobucket http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/s … lwater.png and paste it into the water mark url. it shows up just fine when I press refresh. Every thing looks exactly as I want it to.

when I get the embed code. I place it in between the head and then I place the other in the body. Then I do not see my water mark. Why was it working in svbuilder but not now.

am I not changing something else that I need to?

Could you please post the url for your gallery so I can take a look?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.