Topic: Embed Using an External Gallery Folder without full access to HTML

I am having a following issue:

I am currently a limited site administrator. I have access just to part of the body of the HTML's and I can upload files just to one folder, witch is different from the html folder.

I have tried to embed the simpleviewer with basic embed method, changing the gallery.xml and simpleviewer.swf src to the folder were they are uploaded, but it doesn't work this way - here is a link to page were I am trying to embed the viewer . Here is a link to the directory were the *.xml and *.swf files are - .

the code I use is: <object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="admin/downloads/simpleviewer.swf?galleryURL=admin/downloads/gallery.xml"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
</param><param name="bgcolor" value="222222"></param><embed src="admin/downloads/simpleviewer.swf?galleryURL=admin/downloads/gallery.xml"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"

Were I am wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by motomarzel (2010-08-05 10:11:01)

Re: Embed Using an External Gallery Folder without full access to HTML

I find a way to fix that - … ogger.html