Topic: Reverse order of Flickr images

Hi

Within Flickr I've gone 'Arrange' - 'Reverse current order' - Save, but this isn't updating the website. If I then change a caption this updates the website so it can't be a cache issue. Does anyone know how I can get the order within Flickr to be reflected on the website?

Thanks
Lee

Re: Reverse order of Flickr images

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … #general_5

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks, Felix. I've done exactly that and the set does reverse correctly, but the images on the website still don't reverse order. When I click on 'Photostream' the images are displayed in the same as order as the website (incorrect). When I click on the actual *set* (there is only one set) then the images are displayed in the correct order. All I can think is that sv is working according to the photostream order and not the set order. Is there somewhere within the code that I need to specify the set? I tried adding tags, but the order still didn't update. Also tried clearing my cache countless times. As mentioned I can update the caption text and the website updates instantly.

Here's part of my gallery.xml
<simpleviewergallery

galleryStyle="MODERN"
    title=""
    textColor="000000"
    frameColor="FFFFFF"
    frameWidth="20"
    thumbPosition="LEFT"
    thumbColumns="3"
    thumbRows="4"
    showOpenButton="TRUE"
    showFullscreenButton="TRUE"   
    maxImageWidth="640"
    maxImageHeight="640"
    useFlickr="true"
    flickrUserName="xxx"
    flickrTags=""
    languageCode="AUTO"
    languageList=""       
    imagePath="images/"
    thumbPath="thumbs/"

>
<image imageURL="images/wide.jpg" thumbURL="thumbs/wide.jpg" linkURL="" linkTarget="" >
    <caption><![CDATA[Captions can be HTML formatted. Supported tags are <b>bold</b>, <u>underline</u>, <i>italics</i>, <u><a href="http://www.simpleviewer.net" target="_blank">hyperlinks</a></u>, linebreaks<br> and <font color="#ffff00" size="30">font tags</font>]]></caption>   
</image>
</simpleviewergallery>

By default SimpleViewer returns images sorted by date posted. Change an image's date posted by using Flickr Organize. Select an image and select Dates -> Date Uploaded.

SimpleViewer-Pro allows you to specify various sort orders using the flickrSort option.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.