Topic: swf alignement

Hi, I use Postcarviewer with svmanager.

I embed it in a html page of my website. But the swf is automatcly centered in the div. I put a fixed with and height because if I put '100%' the image zoom is as big as the smaller image zoom. So we can't see the biggest image in zoom.

I just want the swf in the top-left on my div, ever if my div is not full of images.

I hope you understand my question. smile

Thanks for your help.

Re: swf alignement

Please put the URL of your Gallery.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi,

You can see an exemple here : http://www.projeto-mandinga.asso.fr/galerie/g3/

If I want my gallerie is on the entire space, I must change the size of thumbnails. But If i don't want...what can I do??

Your <div id="centre"> which your gallery is inside has a float left being applied to it. Either remove the float left  or move the gallery outside of the <div id="centre">.

Mike Richards

If I remove the float left it doesn't work. I don't think the problem is in my html. When I utilise simplewiever with svmanager, I can choise where the galerie is in my page (top, centered, bottom....) but with postcardwiever I can't. I think that it is centered by default in the swf. What do you think about it?

To find the issue I use chrome's developer mode to play with your pages layout. The issue is with your CSS, changing the float left or moving the viewer from the centre div centers the viewer. Make sure you clear your browser's cache after making the change. You could also try adding clear:left; margin: 0 auto; to the viewers div. If you are still having issues put the changes up and I will take another look.

Mike Richards

Hi,

I used chrome's developer mode and Firebug but the problem is still here even if I delete the float :left of the <div id="centre">.
I don't understand... can you send me a copy of the screen when you do it?

Thanks.

All I'm doing is turning off following float left, the effect is that the image, menu and the gallery are no longer floated to the left.

#centre {
float: left;
width: 900px;
}

Right now your gallery is centered under the img_bandeau.jpg image. If you want to center it for the whole page you need to Either remove the float left and fix your CSS or move the gallery outside of the <div id="centre"> and update your CSS to properly position everything. Remember to clear your browser's cache after making changes to your page.

Mike Richards

Hi,

I think you don't understand what I'd like, so i tried to do an image to explain what is my request :
http://www.projeto-mandinga.asso.fr/Cap … ndinga.jpg

I hope it explain exactly what I want...

Thanks for your help.

Sophie.

The orange box pretty much matches the size of your flash embed. If you click and image to zoom in you are just about there or you can see the positioning by open Chromes developer and hover over the flashContent Div. You are not going to be able to get the zoom out and the zoom in to line up with that corner, because you need space around the zoomed out image inorder to zoom in. You can try playing with the zoomOutPerc to see if you can get it close, as far as getting the zoom in to line up better you could try changing your embed codes width from 900 to 800 and set maxRotation to 0.

Mike Richards