Topic: disturbing black edge / border (left side)

How can I delete this disturbing black edge on my webpage, generated by the SimplyViewer Gallery?

This happens only on Firefox and always when the page includes a SV-Gallery. The Gallerys are implemented by iframes.

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited by aebli (2010-08-20 09:35:50)

Re: disturbing black edge / border (left side)

Did you fix the issue? I'm not seeing a black edge on your site, Firefox looks the same as chrome and IE. If not what OS and version of Firefox are you using? Can you post a screenshot?

Sometimes Firefox can get angry about silly things. In the following two tags are missing end tags either add a </meta> or add a short end tag, />, to the end of both of these tags.

<meta name="robots" content="index, follow"> 
<meta name="keywords" content="hochzeitsfotografie, hochzeitsfotos, babyfotos, kinderfotos, hochzeitsfotograf, fotograf, weddingphotos, weddingphotographer, fotografo, fotografo di matrimonie, matrimonio, produktefotos, produktefotograf, schmuckfotos, hochzeitsalbum, artikelfotos, artikelfotograf, fotograf winterthur, studiofotos, fashionfotos, modelfotos, modelfotograf, tfp, kalenderfotos, kalender, sportfotos, sportfotograf, glamourfotograf, firmenfotos, eventfotograf, firmenportraits, portaitfotograf, portraits, akt, nude, stills, beatuy, fotograf schweiz, fotograf tessin, fotograf graubünden, fotograf winterthur"> … ator%2F1.1

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: disturbing black edge / border (left side)

This is a known issue with some versions of FireFox. Try adding this to your CSS:

a:focus, object:focus { outline: none; -moz-outline-style: none; }
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.