Topic: Embed Flickr Gallery in HTML Template (Dreamweaver)

Hello,
I've spent a couple days trying to figure this problem out.
I'm trying to embed the viewer to pull up photos from my flickr account. I seem to recall that when using an html template there is a bit of code that needs to go in the head of the document and more that goes in the body but can't for the life of me remember what it is (simpleviewer 2.0.3)

I tried using the code I had before and just updating it but it was a really old version of simpleviewer and at the time I was creating actual galleries via PS. Trying to use the update info didn't work.... so I'm hoping someone else out there has successfully embedded the flickr viewer into their site, specifically one that's using templates.

Thanks!

Re: Embed Flickr Gallery in HTML Template (Dreamweaver)

Check out the embedding guide here:
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … dding.html

The preferred method of embedding uses JavaScript (SWFObject) and the guide above shows you what code needs to go in the <head> and <body> sections.

If you are still encountering difficulties, please post a URL to your website.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

oh man. I seriously tried that 5 times.
I figured what the heck I'll try it again. So I deleted all the files, opened a brand new page, added the template, all that good stuff from scratch and after working on it today for 5.5 hours.... all my problems were from not clearing my cache!!! DUH!

Thanks for such a quick reply, sometimes you just need someone else to get involved to figure it out yourself smile

Glad you've got it sorted!

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.