Topic: Removing Captions

Can someone help me?
I have the Autoviewer script installed into CS3 of photoshop, when I make the web gallery it automatically puts in the name of the jpg and which number of photo the viewer is on in the preview. In most cases this is disrupting the images it is appearing on cutting off people heads, ect. Is there a way to remove this feature all together? Please let me know...

Re: Removing Captions

You have several option on how to deal with this, you could edit the Photoshop plug-in files in a text editor and remove the code that adds the filename to the captions or you can buy AutoViewer Pro and set showcaptions to false or you can edit the gallery.xmls in a test editor and remove each caption.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hey Mike, is it the same for CS4? I looked through the code and could not find the group to stop the caption for coming up. Thanks.

@bmdvpro Yes, if you have already installed the plug-in you need to navigate to the presets\Scripts\autoviewer folder inside the PhotoShop folder and edit the jsx file in a text editor. Run a search for <caption> and remove the code between the caption tags, you should leave the empty captions tags in there. Make sure to backup the jsx file before you change it or you will have to download the plug-in again if things get messed up.

Mike Richards

What is the java script command to auto-adjust my website screen to my visitor's screen resolution?central air conditioners

Last edited by Chieftain (2011-02-28 11:16:19)

The very same question (word for word) has been asked (and answered) here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 6051100974

Steven Speirs