Topic: Download Files

I purchased a copy of the SVmanager in early 2009.  I no longer have the email address associated with the purchase.  Is it possible to look up my purchase record by another means?

I'm trying to reset the password on a client's website; however, I don't have the original zip file.  I'm hoping you can find record of my purchase and allow me to re-download the ZIP file again.

Is this possible?

thanks

Re: Download Files

Looks like it could be time for an upgrade anyways. A lot of new features have been added since early 2009. If you want to do a full upgrade then email Felix (contact@simpleviewer.net). If you are on his records then he may be able to send you a link to download the latest version.

If you want to stay with your current version and just want to change the password then I can email you a file which you can use to reset the password. I'll need to know the version and build number for your copy of svManager – shown on the admin screen. If you can't log in to get to the admin screen then look in the code for one of the php pages, for instance svmanager.php. You'll find the version and build number in a comment near the top of the listing.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Download Files

Jack - thanks for getting back with me.  I've emailed Felix for an update; however, it'll be best to get the file from you and work on getting my client access to their site while Felix hunts down my info.

version 1.6.0 build 091127

thanks,