Topic: Can not remove SV download link with Pro

Hello,
I have replaced the simpleviewer.swf file with the one from simpleviewer_pro_203 Web folder but I still get the SV download link when posted to site (this link does not show inn SV builder) How do I remove this download link as it is one of the reasons I purchased Pro?

Re: Can not remove SV download link with Pro

Try clearing your brower's cache.
The Pro swf does not contain the download link.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Strange, yes I cleared the browser cache after re-uploading the player to my server and insuring I had placed the simpleviewer.swf from web folder of simpleviewer-pro-203 folder....is it possible to send you the swf? Or do I need to reinstall? Thank you in advance.

Post a URL to your website or email me a link and I'll take a look.

Steven Speirs

http://d855723.dn42.directnichosting.com/Home.html or www.shaunstanley.com.
FYI I have gone through the motions a third time with the same issue it appears I do noy have the "pro simpleviewer.swf"
I have two in the folder I purchased, one in the folder examples the other in the folder web. I have tried both with the same result. Many thanks again

That certainly looks like the standard, non-Pro version.
If you still have the original download link from when you purchased the Pro version, you should be able to download the most recent package and extract the Pro version from there.  Failing that, please fill in the form at http://simpleviewer.net/support/admin/upgrade.html
That should ensure that you have a package that definitely includes the Pro file you need.

Steven Speirs

Thinking about it, what happens when you double-click the 'index.html' file in the 'web' folder and run the test gallery locally?
If the link is not present, then the swf in your 'web' folder is the Pro version.

Steven Speirs

Thanks, I had to step away from my local machine for a moment. After my last post I did "test" each of the swf's within SVBuilder....when I would click refresh and then the "Preview" option, the SV download link would show with each attempt (yes clearing browser cache before test-preview). So I am suspect that I bo not have the "pro_ swf. Not sure how this would happen though since I never downloaded the free version, only purchased the Pro. If this is the case, how can I get just the "Pro" swf?  Again thank you for your kind assistance.

If you still have the original download link from when you purchased the Pro version, you should be able to download the most recent package and extract the Pro version from there.  Failing that, please fill in the form at http://simpleviewer.net/support/admin/upgrade.html

Steven Speirs

Many Thanks Steven- all fixed. This was the problem...I had been using the plug in for iphoto but using it with iphoto9
and failed to replace the simpleviewer.swf in the plugins folder...thus it was attaching the "free" swf that included the SV download link.
Thanks again. What a great product.....am off to buy others now!

Glad you've got it sorted.  Thanks for posting back to let us know.

Steven Speirs