Topic: Problems in Opera and Internet explorer

My Galleries seem to work fine in Safari, Chrome and Firefox but when I checked on Opera and internet explorer the main image is the same size as the thumbnails. Fullscreen does work when you click it. Here's a link to one of the galleries: http://www.stevedeneef.com/underwater.html
Any suggestions??
Thanks

Re: Problems in Opera and Internet explorer

In 'underwater.html', you have the gallery embedded (using object/embed tags) in a container of small height (which is why IE displays the main images very small) and a link 'home' which opens a new page 'UWgallery/index.html' which embeds the gallery (using swfobject) which displays correctly in IE8 and Firefox 3.6.9.

Remove the object embedding from the 'underwater.html' page and you will simply have a link 'home' which leads to the gallery that should display correctly in all browsers.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Any other way I can do this as it doesn't really make sense to click on home to go to a gallery. I know when I used the non pro version of simpleviewer I embedded in the same way and it seemed to work. Here's another gallery with the same problem.
http://www.stevedeneef.com/travel.html
Thanks

You currently have 2 underwater galleries, one using object/embed code which doesn't work well in IE8 and doesn't work at all in Firefox but has a 'home' link (www.stevedeneef.com/underwater.html) and another using swfobject which works in all browsers but does not have the 'home' link (www.stevedeneef.com/UWgallery/index.html).

From your portfolio.html page, I'd link directly to www.stevedeneef.com/UWgallery/index.html for your underwater gallery, adding your 'home' link to the bottom of that page.

The travel gallery is currently similar to your www.stevedeneef.com/underwater.html gallery in that it uses object/embed code and doesn't show up at all in Firefox.
I'd therefore use your working underwater gallery (www.stevedeneef.com/UWgallery/index.html) as a template for all other galleries.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven, linked directly to the index.html file and that worked in all browsers.
Cheers